Planning applications

“… pretty pictures to show the Council …”

Once you know what you would like to get permission for then a planning application is the next step. Not all works on houses require planning approval and those that don’t are called Permitted Development, however planning drawings tend to be pretty pictures to show how wonderfully well the idea will fit with Council policies. We know all of the local Council’s well and we are an accredited agent on Waverley Borough Council’s list.  The result is that we have a good record of gaining consents and you can rely on us to get you consent of possible.