Planning applications

“… pretty pictures to show the Council …”

Once you know what you would like to get permission for then a planning application is the next step. Not all works on houses require a formal planning approval and those that don’t are called Permitted Development, whereby we always recomment that clients protect themselves by getting a Certificate of Lawful Use. We know all of the local Council’s well are an accredited agent on Waverley Borough Council’s list, and have a very good record of gaining consents – in fact we can probably get consents where many architects can’t! We prepare the planning drawings and application forms and usually submit these to the Council as your “agent” and then oversee the application for you, negotiating with them as needed whilst keeping you fully informed.